Share With A Rescue Puppy
Your act of sharing helps to support a rescue dog, with a loving home, medical care and food in their belly.
How does sharing with a rescue dog help?
- Provides Housing
- Provides Food
- Provides Medical costs, as and when needed-
- Keeps the dogs safe from the very difficult life on the streets, including hunger, violence and diverse sicknesses such as rabies and parvo etc
- Provides local families and individuals with income, by providing much-needed employment in the area.
- Shares knowledge about animal welfare with the community
- teaches the children in the village the importance of a four-legged friend
- and most importantly it shares the great gift of safe and loving home, where healing and care can be found in abundance.
Bronze adoption is £2.50 a week or £10 a month, this will feed and house a stray street dog/puppy each month.
Silver adoption is £3.00 a week £12 a month and will feed, house and provide basic vet bills for one of the pups/kittens cats/dogs!
Gold adoption is £4.50 a week, £18 a month; this will feed, house and provide basic veterinary costs for a pup/kitten Dog/cat. It will also provide food and veterinary costs for our street dog outreach and feeding program.